As a real estate agent with a focus in the urban markets I am constantly running through buildings throughout downtown Minneapolis. While every building has it’s pros and cons there are a number of reasons plenty of my clients wind up making The Carlyle their permanent home. Below are the top 5 reasons buyers choose Carlyle:
- Proximity to the Skyway System – One of the driving factors people choose to live Downtown Minneapolis is the ability to walk/bike to work assuming their office is located to not far. Aside from a small collection of older buildings downtown, Carlyle is the closest (1/2 block) to the Skyway System making it ideal for a short commute during the winter. Minneapolis has the largest skyway system in the world, linking nearly 80 blocks of downtown attractions, businesses and hotels.
- Full Amenity Building – Part of the luxury feel of The Carlyle comes from the amenities in the building. The outdoor pool deck which is located on the 5th floor is the main attraction during the warmer months of the year and provides the perfect spot to watch the fireworks during the 4th and the Aquatennial. The fitness center and locker rooms complete with steam rooms are also located on the 5th floor and can be quite busy in the morning before 8am and late evenings. There are even 3 fully furnished guest suites which owners can rent out on a daily basis for $100/night.
- Full Staff and High Security – There are 32 video cameras throughout the Carlyle, 24/7 front desk attendant, a building manager and 4 caretakers who ensure Carlyle is a well oiled machine all the time.
- Price Spectrum – Carlyle has 1 bedroom resales that are in the high 200s all the way up to custom penthouse units priced in the multi-million dollar range. The attraction is that buyers from all price points have the ability to purchase within the building.
- Location to the Riverfront – Carlyle is at the edge of the Mississippi riverfront. Being able to walk out your door and wind up right on the River Parkway Road for a quick jog or bike ride is the urban experience buyers are looking for when making the move downtown.